498 Studio Apartments for rent in Secaucus, NJ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Secaucus (1)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Secaucus (3)
- Secaucus Accessible Apartments (2)
- Secaucus Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Secaucus Apartments with Garages (4)
- Secaucus Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Secaucus Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Secaucus Apartments with Parking (10)
- Secaucus Apartments with Pools (9)
- Secaucus Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Secaucus Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Secaucus Furnished Apartments (1)
- Secaucus Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Secaucus (4)
- Union City Studio Apartments (4)
- East Rutherford Studio Apartments (1)
- North Bergen Studio Apartments (5)
- Hoboken Studio Apartments (1)
- West New York Studio Apartments (3)
- Guttenberg Studio Apartments (2)
- Jersey City Studio Apartments (51)
- Wood-Ridge Studio Apartments (1)
- Cliffside Park Studio Apartments (1)
- Harrison Studio Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Secaucus?
The unusual facilities that once occupied Secaucus included a penitentiary, lunatic asylum, an almshouse and a quarry. However, the industries that gave the town a less-than-fragrant reputation were more than 50 pig farms, where the porcine creatures outnumbered humans by 16 to one. Thankfully for residents with sensitive noses, the last of these pork-related industries closed in the 1950's.
The preponderance of single-unit homes, lack of residential and commercial towers, a nearby river and over 20 parks grant residents of Secaucus a welcome suburban respite from the urban ills of New York City. If you work in logistics, warehousing or distribution, you don't even have to leave the community to find employment; the town is a major center for those industries. Job growth within the town is expected to equal or exceed that of the rest of the country, according to Sperling's Best Places. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Secaucus living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Secaucus during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.