184 Apartments for rent in Jersey City, NJ under $1,600
- Jersey City Accessible Apartments (23)
- Jersey City Apartments with Balconies (109)
- Jersey City Apartments with Garages (71)
- Jersey City Apartments with Gyms (98)
- Jersey City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (173)
- Jersey City Apartments with Parking (162)
- Jersey City Apartments with Pools (67)
- Jersey City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (173)
- Jersey City Co-Living Apartments (1)
- Jersey City Dog Friendly Apartments (126)
- Jersey City Furnished Apartments (23)
- Jersey City Luxury Apartments (4)
- Jersey City Pet Friendly Apartments (128)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How expensive is it to rent a studio apartment in Jersey City?
How much is rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Jersey City?
What is the typical rent for a two-bedroom apartments in Jersey City?
Finding a deal on affordable apartments under $1,600 in Jersey City is worth the extra effort. Come ready to pounce on the best deals. Call the property management in advance to ask what paperwork they need and come prepared. Bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation from an employer or landlord are usually standard. It’s better to come to an apartment tour over-prepared and ready to sign.
You probably won’t find affordable apartments under $1,600 in Jersey City in the heart of the action, but you can still land in a neighborhood you love. Look for locations on the outskirts of your dream location or reconsider how much space you really need. A studio apartment may offer plenty of space in your ideal neighborhood at a cheaper price point.
Some property managers will also know about apartments under $1,600 in other buildings they manage, or through word-of-mouth from industry contacts. Ask about any leads if you can’t find the space you need. Touring the first floor for affordable apartments that need some updating can also yield a great deal.