1,317 Apartments for rent in Fort Lee, NJ with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fort Lee Accessible Apartments (2)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Garages (12)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Pools (12)
- Fort Lee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Fort Lee Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Fort Lee Furnished Apartments (3)
- Fort Lee Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Leonia Apartments with Parking (5)
- Palisades Park Apartments with Parking (2)
- Edgewater Apartments with Parking (13)
- Cliffside Park Apartments with Parking (11)
- Englewood Cliffs Apartments with Parking (2)
- Englewood Apartments with Parking (15)
- Fairview Apartments with Parking (4)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Parking (5)
- Ridgefield Park Apartments with Parking (4)
- Bogota Apartments with Parking (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Fort Lee?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Fort Lee?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fort Lee?
Everyone thinks of Hollywood as “Tinseltown,” the glamorous place where all the movies stars live. But Fort Lee, N.J. was actually the nation’s film-making capital before Hollywood claimed the mantle, thanks to Fort Lee’s location just across the Hudson River from Manhattan.
Today Fort Lee may not be known for making movies anymore, but as part of the metropolitan New York City area, its location in Bergen County, New Jersey is highly desirable. The famous George Washington Bridge connects New York City to Fort Lee, and is the world’s busiest motor vehicle bridge. Fort Lee is a top choice for many people who have to work in Manhattan or one of NYC’s other four boroughs, but who want to get a bigger house for their money and have more of a traditional suburban place. Fort Lee is so close to New York City that some have even called it the city’s sixth borough. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Fort Lee apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.