213 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Florham Park, NJ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Florham Park (3)
- Florham Park Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Florham Park Apartments with Garages (6)
- Florham Park Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Florham Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Florham Park Apartments with Parking (6)
- Florham Park Apartments with Pools (3)
- Florham Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Florham Park Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Florham Park Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Florham Park (2)
- Madison 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Chatham 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Summit 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- New Providence 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Morristown 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Parsippany-Troy Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Roseland 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Morris Plains 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Mountainside 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Boonton 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
Florham Park, New Jersey, retains an esteemed status for its show-stopping Fourth of July parade and fireworks show, which are so legendary that other Garden State communities speak of them in hushed, reverent tones. And though it is the borough's celebration of American independence that holds the No. 1 spot in its identity, the New Jersey community has been the headquarters for the New York Jets since 2008.
English settlers first took up residency in this nifty section of the Northeast towards the end of the 17th century and since those early days to its present day position as a borough with the moniker of Florham Park, this community has experienced no fewer than four name changes. One of its former claims to fame, aside from fabulous farming, was a reputation for producing top-notch brooms. If that doesn't sweep you away, it has also served as a relaxing summer retreat for Americans sporting famed last names that still cling to some of the nation's best institutions, such as Vanderbilt. Their luxurious summer estates were located in the same borough that now serves as the location of an NFL team and the central corporation headquarters for the world's largest chemical company. The legacy of those long-ago pedigreed homeowners left their mark in the name of Florham Park, which was created from the combination of Florham estate and Brooklake Park estate. The resulting Florham Park, frequently shortened to FP by the locals, is actually not a city, but a beautiful borough. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Florham Park provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Florham Park. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.