783 Apartments for rent in Elizabeth, NJ with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Elizabeth (5)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Elizabeth (5)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Elizabeth (4)
- Elizabeth Accessible Apartments (4)
- Elizabeth Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Elizabeth Apartments with Garages (6)
- Elizabeth Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Elizabeth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Elizabeth Apartments with Parking (22)
- Elizabeth Apartments with Pools (3)
- Elizabeth Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Elizabeth Furnished Apartments (2)
- Elizabeth Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Linden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Newark Apartments with Washer-Dryers (41)
- Roselle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Irvington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Bayonne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (51)
- Harrison Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Carteret Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Staten Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Kenilworth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- East Orange Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Elizabeth?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Elizabeth?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Elizabeth?
Elizabeth, NJ: One of "America's 50 Greenest Cities." (Popular Science)
Elizabeth, New Jersey, is a city that also knows how to relax. It's home to 46 parks, ranging from water parks for kids to nice green spaces. You'll have to look hard and bargain well to get a good deal when you search for an apartment. Getting an all-bills-paid apartment in Elizabeth, won't be the easiest, but it's your best chance to save your arm and leg. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Elizabeth offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Elizabeth. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Elizabeth can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.