984 Apartments for rent in Chatham, NJ with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Chatham Accessible Apartments (2)
- Chatham Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Chatham Apartments with Garages (6)
- Chatham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Chatham Apartments with Parking (6)
- Chatham Apartments with Pools (2)
- Chatham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Chatham Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Chatham Furnished Apartments (1)
- Chatham Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Florham Park Apartments with Gyms (3)
- New Providence Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Short Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Mountainside Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Westfield Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Garwood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Morristown Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Roseland Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Watchung Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Kenilworth Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Chatham?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Chatham?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Chatham?
Chatham was originally settled due to the very important Passaic River crossing and because it was close to a Watchung Mountains gap. The name of the town was originally John Day's Bridge, and it became Chatham in 1773.
Chatham is a small community of around 9,000 residents. Chatham has a lot of history in it, since a lot of people who lived here participated in the Revolutionary War. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Chatham renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.