103 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Chatham, NJ
- Chatham Accessible Apartments (1)
- Chatham Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Chatham Apartments with Garages (3)
- Chatham Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Chatham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Chatham Apartments with Parking (3)
- Chatham Apartments with Pools (2)
- Chatham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Chatham Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Chatham Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Chatham (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Chatham (3)
- Summit Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Madison Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Florham Park Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- New Providence Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Short Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Livingston Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Westfield Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Fanwood Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Scotch Plains Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Morristown Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Chatham?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Chatham?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Chatham?
Chatham was originally settled due to the very important Passaic River crossing and because it was close to a Watchung Mountains gap. The name of the town was originally John Day's Bridge, and it became Chatham in 1773.
Chatham is a small community of around 9,000 residents. Chatham has a lot of history in it, since a lot of people who lived here participated in the Revolutionary War. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Chatham should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Chatham may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Chatham. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.