180 Apartments for Rent in Caldwell, NJ with Balconies
- Caldwell Accessible Apartments (3)
- Caldwell Apartments with Garages (2)
- Caldwell Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Caldwell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Caldwell Apartments with Parking (6)
- Caldwell Apartments with Pools (2)
- Caldwell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Caldwell Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Caldwell Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Roseland Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Livingston Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Upper Montclair Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Glen Ridge Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Totowa Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Woodland Park Apartments with Balconies (1)
- East Orange Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Short Hills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Clifton Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Irvington Apartments with Balconies (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Caldwell?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Caldwell?
Birthplace of Grover Cleveland, the only U.S. President to ever serve two non-consecutive terms in office!
Caldwell is a borough located in Essex County, New Jersey with a population of 7,822. It's located about 16 miles outside of New York City, making it a prime choice for anyone who works in the city but is hesitant about renting an apartment there. The area is considered a suburb of both New York City and Newark, so many residents work in one or the other. When it was founded, it was meant to be its own self-contained community, but eventually, the populations of New York and Newark spread out so much that they started to trickle into Caldwell. New Jersey Monthly listed Caldwell as the third best place to live in New Jersey in its 2010 rankings! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Caldwell renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.