592 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Caldwell, NJ
- Caldwell Accessible Apartments (2)
- Caldwell Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Caldwell Apartments with Garages (2)
- Caldwell Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Caldwell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Caldwell Apartments with Parking (3)
- Caldwell Apartments with Pools (2)
- Caldwell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Caldwell Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Caldwell (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Caldwell (2)
- Roseland Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Singac Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Upper Montclair Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Glen Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- East Orange Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Short Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Clifton Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Irvington Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Belleville Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Haledon Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Caldwell?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Caldwell?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Caldwell?
Birthplace of Grover Cleveland, the only U.S. President to ever serve two non-consecutive terms in office!
Caldwell is a borough located in Essex County, New Jersey with a population of 7,822. It's located about 16 miles outside of New York City, making it a prime choice for anyone who works in the city but is hesitant about renting an apartment there. The area is considered a suburb of both New York City and Newark, so many residents work in one or the other. When it was founded, it was meant to be its own self-contained community, but eventually, the populations of New York and Newark spread out so much that they started to trickle into Caldwell. New Jersey Monthly listed Caldwell as the third best place to live in New Jersey in its 2010 rankings! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Caldwell should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Caldwell may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Caldwell. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.