286 Apartments for rent in Belmar, NJ with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Belmar (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Belmar (5)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Belmar (5)
- Belmar Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Belmar Apartments with Garages (5)
- Belmar Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Belmar Apartments with Parking (42)
- Belmar Apartments with Pools (2)
- Belmar Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Belmar Furnished Apartments (10)
- Belmar Luxury Apartments (13)
- Belmar Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Lake Como Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Avon-by-the-Sea Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- West Belmar Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Neptune City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Bradley Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Spring Lake Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Ocean Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- Asbury Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Sea Girt Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Belmar?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Belmar?
Belmar, which is a borough in Monmouth County, in New Jersey, has experienced something akin to a game of musical chairs with respect to its name. Originally incorporated as Ocean Beach Borough in 1885, in 1889, the name was changed to the City of Elcho Borough, which merely lasted for a few weeks. Again in 1889, the name was altered to the City of Belmar Borough. Then, merely 18 months or so later, it was renamed and given its current title of the Borough of Belmar. Feeling dizzy?
The small borough of Belmar, which has a little less than 6,000 inhabitants, makes for a popular holiday destination thanks to its natural recreational resources and its' close proximity to Philadelphia and The Big Apple. It features a variety of wide beaches, great for those who like to roast their bodies in the hot sunshine, or for those who prefer a spot of swimming, fishing, or surfing. Belmar Beach is extremely popular with folks who like to ride the waves, and frequently holds surfing events and competitions. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Belmar offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Belmar. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Belmar can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.