247 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Belmar, NJ
- Belmar Apartments with Balconies (41)
- Belmar Apartments with Garages (8)
- Belmar Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Belmar Apartments with Parking (49)
- Belmar Apartments with Pools (2)
- Belmar Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Belmar Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Belmar Furnished Apartments (17)
- Belmar Luxury Apartments (8)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Belmar (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Belmar (4)
- Lake Como Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Avon-by-the-Sea Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Neptune City Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Bradley Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Spring Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Spring Lake Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Ocean Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Asbury Park Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Manasquan Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Point Pleasant Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Belmar?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Belmar?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Belmar?
Belmar, which is a borough in Monmouth County, in New Jersey, has experienced something akin to a game of musical chairs with respect to its name. Originally incorporated as Ocean Beach Borough in 1885, in 1889, the name was changed to the City of Elcho Borough, which merely lasted for a few weeks. Again in 1889, the name was altered to the City of Belmar Borough. Then, merely 18 months or so later, it was renamed and given its current title of the Borough of Belmar. Feeling dizzy?
The small borough of Belmar, which has a little less than 6,000 inhabitants, makes for a popular holiday destination thanks to its natural recreational resources and its' close proximity to Philadelphia and The Big Apple. It features a variety of wide beaches, great for those who like to roast their bodies in the hot sunshine, or for those who prefer a spot of swimming, fishing, or surfing. Belmar Beach is extremely popular with folks who like to ride the waves, and frequently holds surfing events and competitions. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Belmar should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Belmar may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Belmar. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.