112 Furnished Apartments for rent in Belmar, NJ
- Belmar Apartments with Balconies (41)
- Belmar Apartments with Garages (8)
- Belmar Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Belmar Apartments with Parking (49)
- Belmar Apartments with Pools (2)
- Belmar Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Belmar Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Belmar Furnished Luxury Apartments (1)
- Belmar Luxury Apartments (8)
- Belmar Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Belmar (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Belmar (3)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Belmar (3)
- Lake Como Furnished Apartments (5)
- Avon-by-the-Sea Furnished Apartments (5)
- Bradley Beach Furnished Apartments (10)
- Spring Lake Furnished Apartments (10)
- Spring Lake Heights Furnished Apartments (5)
- Ocean Grove Furnished Apartments (12)
- Asbury Park Furnished Apartments (17)
- Sea Girt Furnished Apartments (3)
- Allenhurst Furnished Apartments (1)
- Manasquan Furnished Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Belmar?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Belmar?
Belmar, which is a borough in Monmouth County, in New Jersey, has experienced something akin to a game of musical chairs with respect to its name. Originally incorporated as Ocean Beach Borough in 1885, in 1889, the name was changed to the City of Elcho Borough, which merely lasted for a few weeks. Again in 1889, the name was altered to the City of Belmar Borough. Then, merely 18 months or so later, it was renamed and given its current title of the Borough of Belmar. Feeling dizzy?
The small borough of Belmar, which has a little less than 6,000 inhabitants, makes for a popular holiday destination thanks to its natural recreational resources and its' close proximity to Philadelphia and The Big Apple. It features a variety of wide beaches, great for those who like to roast their bodies in the hot sunshine, or for those who prefer a spot of swimming, fishing, or surfing. Belmar Beach is extremely popular with folks who like to ride the waves, and frequently holds surfing events and competitions. See more
Furnished apartments in Belmar can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Belmar as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.