125 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Belmar, NJ
- Belmar Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Belmar Apartments with Garages (4)
- Belmar Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Belmar Apartments with Parking (29)
- Belmar Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Belmar Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Belmar Furnished Apartments (12)
- Belmar Luxury Apartments (8)
- Belmar Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Belmar (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Belmar (1)
- Lake Como 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- West Belmar 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Neptune City 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bradley Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Spring Lake 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Spring Lake Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Ocean Grove 1 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Asbury Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Wanamassa 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Manasquan 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Belmar?
Belmar, which is a borough in Monmouth County, in New Jersey, has experienced something akin to a game of musical chairs with respect to its name. Originally incorporated as Ocean Beach Borough in 1885, in 1889, the name was changed to the City of Elcho Borough, which merely lasted for a few weeks. Again in 1889, the name was altered to the City of Belmar Borough. Then, merely 18 months or so later, it was renamed and given its current title of the Borough of Belmar. Feeling dizzy?
The small borough of Belmar, which has a little less than 6,000 inhabitants, makes for a popular holiday destination thanks to its natural recreational resources and its' close proximity to Philadelphia and The Big Apple. It features a variety of wide beaches, great for those who like to roast their bodies in the hot sunshine, or for those who prefer a spot of swimming, fishing, or surfing. Belmar Beach is extremely popular with folks who like to ride the waves, and frequently holds surfing events and competitions. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Belmar offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Belmar, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.