1,139 Short-term Apartments for rent in Bayonne, NJ
- Bayonne Accessible Apartments (5)
- Bayonne Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Bayonne Apartments with Garages (10)
- Bayonne Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Bayonne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (54)
- Bayonne Apartments with Parking (39)
- Bayonne Apartments with Pools (5)
- Bayonne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (40)
- Bayonne Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- Bayonne Furnished Apartments (2)
- Bayonne Pet Friendly Apartments (43)
- Jersey City Short-term Apartments (12)
- Newark Short-term Apartments (4)
- Harrison Short-term Apartments (3)
- Hoboken Short-term Apartments (6)
- Secaucus Short-term Apartments (1)
- Belleville Short-term Apartments (1)
- North Bergen Short-term Apartments (3)
- East Rutherford Short-term Apartments (3)
- Rutherford Short-term Apartments (1)
- West New York Short-term Apartments (5)
"And so I carry on to Bayonne, Bayonne, Bayonne." (Little Comets, 'Bayonne')See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Bayonne takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.