104 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Fargo, ND
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fargo (47)
- Fargo Accessible Apartments (26)
- Fargo Apartments with Balconies (92)
- Fargo Apartments with Garages (97)
- Fargo Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Fargo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (38)
- Fargo Apartments with Parking (119)
- Fargo Apartments with Pools (6)
- Fargo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (78)
- Fargo Dog Friendly Apartments (73)
- Fargo Furnished Apartments (7)
- Fargo Pet Friendly Apartments (99)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Fargo (7)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Fargo (63)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Fargo?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Fargo?
How expensive are studio apartments in Fargo?
Let’s not kid ourselves: Of all the 50 states, North Dakota might get the least amount of props. Most Americans (except for 3rd graders, that is) probably can’t name its capital (Bismarck) or its most populated city (Fargo) or even pinpoint its location on a map (it’s the one “on top of” South Dakota, believe it or not). It’s safe to say the only reason most Americans have even heard of Fargo is thanks to the Coen brothers’ movie of the same name (“Oh, yah? Yah!”) Still, as the old saying in the...See more
2 bedroom apartments in Fargo are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Fargo near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Fargo that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.