50 Studio Apartments for rent in Fargo, ND
- Fargo Accessible Apartments (27)
- Fargo Apartments with Balconies (63)
- Fargo Apartments with Garages (68)
- Fargo Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Fargo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Fargo Apartments with Parking (79)
- Fargo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (42)
- Fargo Dog Friendly Apartments (39)
- Fargo Pet Friendly Apartments (55)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Fargo (10)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fargo (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Fargo?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Fargo?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Fargo?
Let’s not kid ourselves: Of all the 50 states, North Dakota might get the least amount of props. Most Americans (except for 3rd graders, that is) probably can’t name its capital (Bismarck) or its most populated city (Fargo) or even pinpoint its location on a map (it’s the one “on top of” South Dakota, believe it or not). It’s safe to say the only reason most Americans have even heard of Fargo is thanks to the Coen brothers’ movie of the same name (“Oh, yah? Yah!”) Still, as the old saying in the...See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Fargo living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Fargo during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.