56 Apartments for Rent Near Concordia College at Moorhead
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Moorhead Accessible Apartments (2)
- Moorhead Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Moorhead Apartments with Garages (22)
- Moorhead Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Moorhead Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Moorhead Apartments with Parking (31)
- Moorhead Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Moorhead Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Moorhead Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Concordia College at Moorhead?
The average rent for an apartment near Concordia College at Moorhead is $1,210.