380 Apartments for rent in Spring Lake, NC with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Spring Lake Accessible Apartments (1)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Garages (2)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Parking (4)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Pools (3)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Spring Lake Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Spring Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Hope Mills Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Fuquay-Varina Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Apex Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Cary Apartments with Gyms (44)
- Garner Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Morrisville Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Clayton Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Raleigh Apartments with Gyms (172)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Spring Lake?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Spring Lake?
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Spring Lake renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.