124 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Mount Holly, NC
- Mount Holly Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Mount Holly Apartments with Garages (1)
- Mount Holly Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Mount Holly Apartments with Parking (3)
- Mount Holly Apartments with Pools (1)
- Mount Holly Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Mount Holly Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Mount Holly Furnished Apartments (1)
- Mount Holly Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Mount Holly (1)
- Belmont 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Cramerton 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Huntersville 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Gastonia 2 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Charlotte 2 Bedroom Apartments (418)
- Cornelius 2 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Lake Wylie 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Denver 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Pineville 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Davidson 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Mount Holly?
Mount Holly, North Carolina was named in 1875 after the Mount Holly Cotton Mill, one of the town's major employers. Today, the area boasts 10 major textile firms, including American and Efird, the second-largest thread manufacturer in the world.
Mount Holly may not be Mayberry, but it comes so amazingly close to that iconic TV village that it's easy -- and wickedly tempting -- to confuse the two. Standing in the middle of Main Street, you might expect to see Sheriff Andy turning around the corner, but you'll soon discover that Mount Holly is a vibrant city that revels in its small town-ness, while scoffing at the idea of being a backwater. With a population of 13,656 (2012 Census estimates), the area is home to 19 manufacturing firms, including 10 major textile companies. In its own way, Mount Holly is a 21st-century version of small town America, bustling with industry, but brimming with charm and goodwill. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Mount Holly are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Mount Holly near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Mount Holly that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.