448 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Monroe, NC
- Monroe Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Monroe Apartments with Garages (7)
- Monroe Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Monroe Apartments with Parking (10)
- Monroe Apartments with Pools (2)
- Monroe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Monroe Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Monroe (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Monroe (7)
- Indian Trail Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Lake Park Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Stallings Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Matthews Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Mint Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Waxhaw Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Midland Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Locust Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Harrisburg Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Charlotte Pet Friendly Apartments (741)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Monroe?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Monroe?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Monroe?
"Let me take you to a corner of this world that we call free. It's Monroe, North Carolina." (- Malvina Reynolds and Pete Seeger, "The Story Of Old Monroe")
Named after the fifth president of the United States, James Monroe, the town of Monroe is blessed with a lush landscape that boasts rolling hills and winding roads that give way to breathtaking views. The climate in Monroe is very favorable and allows its residents to enjoy all types of outdoor recreation throughout the year, be it hiking down greenways or horseback riding along trails. Known for its equestrian industry, Monroe is also home to one of the nation's best horse racing steeplechase courses. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Monroe should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Monroe may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Monroe. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.