- Lake Norman of Catawba Apartments with Garages (59)
- Lake Norman of Catawba Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Lake Norman of Catawba Apartments with Parking (59)
- Lake Norman of Catawba Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lake Norman of Catawba Apartments with Washer-Dryers (58)
- Lake Norman of Catawba Dog Friendly Apartments (57)
- Lake Norman of Catawba Pet Friendly Apartments (57)
- Denver Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Westport Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Troutman Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Mooresville Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Cornelius Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Lowesville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Davidson Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Statesville Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Huntersville Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Conover Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Lake Norman of Catawba?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Lake Norman of Catawba?
While the tiny community of Lake Norman of Catawba is only 20 minutes north of Charlotte, it's considered part of the Hickory-Lenoir-Morganton Metro area. Locals call this the Unifour, although this name isn't known outside of the area. Named for the four counties in the metro area, the Unifour area is comprised of more than 40 cities, towns and communities.
Not to be confused with North Carolina's largest manmade lake that is fed by the Catawba River, Lake Norman of Catawba is a community in Catawba County that lies along the northwest bank of the large Lake Norman. The more than 7,000 residents that call Lake Norman of Catawba home don't find this too confusing, and if they do, the plethora of recreational activities found in the surrounding area more than makes up for the sometimes confusing identity crisis. Of the community's 28 square miles, about 9 of them are water. Lake Norman of Catawba is growing rapidly with a 56% jump in population since 2000. Housing prices have increased as well, so choosing a rent to own option in the community would be wise. Many residents live in the small community and commute south to Charlotte, north to Statesville or Hickory, or east to Mooresville. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Lake Norman of Catawba renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.