25 Apartments for rent in Graham, NC with Pools
- Graham Accessible Apartments (1)
- Graham Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Graham Apartments with Garages (1)
- Graham Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Graham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Graham Apartments with Parking (4)
- Graham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Graham Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Graham Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Burlington Apartments with Pools (8)
- Mebane Apartments with Pools (10)
- Gibsonville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hillsborough Apartments with Pools (3)
- Carrboro Apartments with Pools (10)
- Chapel Hill Apartments with Pools (24)
- Pittsboro Apartments with Pools (3)
- Greensboro Apartments with Pools (51)
- Durham Apartments with Pools (93)
- Asheboro Apartments with Pools (5)
Graham-Mebane Lake, located in Graham, is the primary water source for the cities of Graham and Mebane.
Agriculture and manufacturing serve as the bedrock of the city of Graham. Yet, Graham remains the quintessential bedroom town, in which most of its residents migrate every work week to other parts of the community. The community's landscape is set up perfectly for this mass departure at peak hours, since transportation is never a problem; in fact, this is one of the huge "draws" of living in this town. Another bonus is most of the land in Graham's legal hands is residential property, and construction in these zones seems almost unceasing. There is more than enough room and board to facilitate the most wayward "out-of-stater" in their apartment search. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Graham means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Graham could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.