1,261 Apartments for rent in Fuquay-Varina, NC with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fuquay-Varina Accessible Apartments (2)
- Fuquay-Varina Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Fuquay-Varina Apartments with Garages (13)
- Fuquay-Varina Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Fuquay-Varina Apartments with Parking (15)
- Fuquay-Varina Apartments with Pools (5)
- Fuquay-Varina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Fuquay-Varina Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Fuquay-Varina Furnished Apartments (2)
- Fuquay-Varina Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Angier Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Apex Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Garner Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Cary Apartments with Hardwood Floors (56)
- Morrisville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Raleigh Apartments with Hardwood Floors (194)
- Clayton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Knightdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Durham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (97)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Fuquay-Varina?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Fuquay-Varina?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fuquay-Varina?
This double-barrel-monikered town came from the 1963 merger of Fuquay, named for a French settler, and Varina, named for a Confederate soldier's wartime pen-pal and later sweetheart, so you know there's plenty of history here.
The town of Fuquay-Varina is located in Wake County, North Carolina. Fuquay-Varina, with a population just below 20,000, is only about a 30-minute drive south of the state capital, Raleigh. The area is rich in tobacco production and agriculture, although its proximity to Research Triangle Park (a major center for research and development) has led to increased housing development and growth. Prepare yourself for warm summers, with July averages around 90 degrees and comparatively temperate winters, with January highs around 50 degrees. All in all, Fuquay-Varina enjoys a moderate subtropical climate befitting its gentility. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Fuquay-Varina renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.