1,433 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Mission, KS
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Mission (1)
- Mission Accessible Apartments (1)
- Mission Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Mission Apartments with Garages (8)
- Mission Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Mission Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Mission Apartments with Parking (9)
- Mission Apartments with Pools (5)
- Mission Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Mission Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Mission Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Mission (3)
- Merriam 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Prairie Village 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Leawood 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Kansas City 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Kansas City 1 Bedroom Apartments (151)
- Overland Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (36)
- Riverside 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- North Kansas City 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Shawnee 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Lenexa 1 Bedroom Apartments (20)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Mission?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Mission?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Mission?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Mission offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Mission, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.