982 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Kansas City, KS
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Kansas City (6)
- Kansas City Accessible Apartments (7)
- Kansas City Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Kansas City Apartments with Garages (13)
- Kansas City Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Kansas City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Kansas City Apartments with Parking (26)
- Kansas City Apartments with Pools (10)
- Kansas City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Kansas City Dog Friendly Apartments (33)
- Kansas City Furnished Apartments (1)
- Kansas City Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Kansas City (13)
- Parkville 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Merriam 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Riverside 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Shawnee 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Mission 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Lenexa 1 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Prairie Village 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- North Kansas City 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Kansas City 1 Bedroom Apartments (151)
- Gladstone 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Kansas City?
We know what you must be thinking: I'm going to Kansas City, Kansas City here I come/ I'm going to Kansas City, Kansas City here I come/ They got a crazy way of loving there/ And I'm gonna get me some! The important thing is that you’ve come to the right place to score some sweet digs in Kansas City, Kansas. So journey on, bold apartment hunter, and you’ll be livin’ it up in the Jayhawk State in a jiffy …
Having trouble with Craigslist Kansas City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Kansas City offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Kansas City, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.