2,253 Accessible Apartments for rent in Robbinsdale, MN
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Garages (7)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Parking (11)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Pools (3)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Robbinsdale Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Robbinsdale Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Crystal Accessible Apartments (1)
- Golden Valley Accessible Apartments (3)
- Brooklyn Center Accessible Apartments (3)
- New Hope Accessible Apartments (4)
- St. Louis Park Accessible Apartments (14)
- Brooklyn Park Accessible Apartments (2)
- Columbia Heights Accessible Apartments (3)
- Minneapolis Accessible Apartments (118)
- Fridley Accessible Apartments (4)
- Osseo Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Robbinsdale?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Robbinsdale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Robbinsdale?
Tweet tweet! Robbinsdale. Minnesota is nicknamed Birdtown. Why? Well, because a robin is a bird, duh.
Robbinsdale is a picturesque city located to the northwest of the state's largest city, Minneapolis. In fact, this city, with a population of approximately 14,000, was once a suburb of Minneapolis. As a resident of Robbinsdale, you're only a 13-minute drive away from The City of Lakes. It's like having the best of both the worlds - living in a small town that has its own charm and getting to attend the Minnesota Twins' home games at the Target Field in the big city. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Robbinsdale with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Robbinsdale. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.