671 Studio Apartments for rent in Robbinsdale, MN
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Robbinsdale (2)
- Robbinsdale Accessible Apartments (3)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Garages (11)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Parking (13)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Pools (3)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Robbinsdale Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Robbinsdale Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Robbinsdale (2)
- Golden Valley Studio Apartments (3)
- Brooklyn Center Studio Apartments (1)
- New Hope Studio Apartments (1)
- St. Louis Park Studio Apartments (15)
- Brooklyn Park Studio Apartments (1)
- Columbia Heights Studio Apartments (1)
- Minneapolis Studio Apartments (148)
- Hopkins Studio Apartments (6)
- Plymouth Studio Apartments (2)
- New Brighton Studio Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Robbinsdale?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Robbinsdale?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Robbinsdale?
Tweet tweet! Robbinsdale. Minnesota is nicknamed Birdtown. Why? Well, because a robin is a bird, duh.
Robbinsdale is a picturesque city located to the northwest of the state's largest city, Minneapolis. In fact, this city, with a population of approximately 14,000, was once a suburb of Minneapolis. As a resident of Robbinsdale, you're only a 13-minute drive away from The City of Lakes. It's like having the best of both the worlds - living in a small town that has its own charm and getting to attend the Minnesota Twins' home games at the Target Field in the big city. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Robbinsdale living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Robbinsdale during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.