1,473 Short-term Apartments for rent in Edina, MN
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Edina Accessible Apartments (9)
- Edina Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Edina Apartments with Garages (35)
- Edina Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Edina Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Edina Apartments with Parking (39)
- Edina Apartments with Pools (23)
- Edina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Edina Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Edina Furnished Apartments (5)
- Edina Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Hopkins Short-term Apartments (2)
- St. Louis Park Short-term Apartments (20)
- Bloomington Short-term Apartments (9)
- Richfield Short-term Apartments (1)
- Golden Valley Short-term Apartments (5)
- Minnetonka Short-term Apartments (12)
- Eden Prairie Short-term Apartments (12)
- Minneapolis Short-term Apartments (89)
- Savage Short-term Apartments (2)
- New Hope Short-term Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Edina?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Edina?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Edina?
Finding a short-term apartment in Edina takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.