400 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Blaine, MN
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Blaine (4)
- Blaine Accessible Apartments (2)
- Blaine Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Blaine Apartments with Garages (12)
- Blaine Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Blaine Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Blaine Apartments with Parking (13)
- Blaine Apartments with Pools (3)
- Blaine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Blaine Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Blaine Furnished Apartments (1)
- Blaine Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Blaine (4)
- Lexington 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Spring Lake Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Fridley 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Coon Rapids 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- New Brighton 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Shoreview 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Columbia Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- St. Anthony 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Andover 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Brooklyn Center 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
The first permanent resident of Blaine was Green Chambers, a former slave who moved north after the Civil War. How's that for historical?
In the days of Phillip Laddy, Blaine was unsettled country beyond the reaches of what was becoming the Minneapolis - Saint Paul metropolitan area. These days, roughing it to get in to town for supplies over dirt trails has been replaced by commuters on I-35W or drivers dropping straight down Highway 65 to get to the big city. Blaine is more luxury homes on the putting green or along the lakeside than log cabins and pioneer hardships. Ain't country out here no more. While surrounding towns grew in relation to farming, the relatively sandy soils and lakes of Blaine kept it small, with a population under 1,500 until after 1950. Currently, the township is home to about 59,000 people who don't mind a bit being comforted by the amenities of a thriving and beautifully landscaped master planned community. The older section of town is filled with more affordable houses on tree lined streets. Blaine is home to the what for many is considered the American Dream. Good schools, safe streets, and recreational opportunities bring people to move here. Your family is already begging you to make the move here. Open space is still plentiful and there are lots of walking, hiking, and biking routes and trails. They do tend to roll up the sidewalks at night, so fun-minded individuals looking for good nightlife might have to head south. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Blaine provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Blaine. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.