305 Apartments for rent in Westland, MI with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Westland Accessible Apartments (2)
- Westland Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Westland Apartments with Garages (12)
- Westland Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Westland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Westland Apartments with Pools (3)
- Westland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Westland Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Westland Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Garden City Apartments with Parking (5)
- Wayne Apartments with Parking (6)
- Inkster Apartments with Parking (20)
- Livonia Apartments with Parking (18)
- Romulus Apartments with Parking (5)
- Plymouth Apartments with Parking (9)
- Dearborn Heights Apartments with Parking (28)
- Farmington Apartments with Parking (5)
- Taylor Apartments with Parking (11)
- Belleville Apartments with Parking (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Westland?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Westland?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Westland?
"I went down to Lake Erie / just to see what it was like /Just to see if I could see the other side /Never thought the water could be this wide." (-- Danielle Doyle, "Lake Erie")
If you have your telescope, maybe you can see the other side from Westland, Michigan, just a short half-hour drive from the banks of Lake Erie. The city of pride, progress and promise, has been dubbed by many visitors as the place to be if you want to excel in all the important aspects of your life. And the reasons are here today.Despite all the praise, Westland still happens to just a medium-sized city positioned in the state of Michigan, with a population that's living and earning their daily bread here. Occasionally, they eat it, too. Even though many of the surrounding cities have been adversely affected by poor finances in the recent years, Westland has been consistently well-managed, resulting in budget surpluses every year. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Westland apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.