228 Apartments for rent in Roseville, MI with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Roseville (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Roseville (5)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Roseville (6)
- Roseville Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Roseville Apartments with Garages (12)
- Roseville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Roseville Apartments with Parking (22)
- Roseville Apartments with Pools (2)
- Roseville Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Roseville Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Fraser Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Eastpointe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Grosse Pointe Woods Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Warren Apartments with Washer-Dryers (46)
- Center Line Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Mount Clemens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Grosse Pointe Farms Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Grosse Pointe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Roseville?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Roseville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Roseville?
"So heres a song for all the lovers/Heres a tune that they can share/May they dance all night to the fiddle and the banjo/The way we did at the Roseville Fair." Bill Staines, "Roseville Fair"
Roseville is just 21 miles from Detroit, but it feels a lot more like a small town. Roseville is in Macomb Township, which is a down-to-earth part of the metro Detroit area. Roseville, along with St. Clair Shores, was once part of Erin Township, before that split up into its current cities including Eastpointe and the Grosse Pointes. This is a great place to be if you want to work hard, come home, and have a comfortable life. The advantage of Roseville is that its far enough outside of the city of Detroit, yet it's close enough that you can go into the city whenever you want. Even better, unlike some other burbs of Detroit, Roseville is actually affordable for working families. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Roseville offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Roseville. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Roseville can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.