568 Apartments for rent in Madison Heights, MI with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Madison Heights (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Madison Heights (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Madison Heights (9)
- Madison Heights Accessible Apartments (2)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Garages (7)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Parking (13)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Pools (2)
- Madison Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Madison Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Madison Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Hazel Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Washer-Dryers (49)
- Clawson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Ferndale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Warren Apartments with Washer-Dryers (37)
- Center Line Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Berkley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Troy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Oak Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (40)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Madison Heights?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Madison Heights?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Madison Heights?
"Now you cats talk about your Madison shoes, we're doing a thing we call the Madison blues. We do the Madison blues, we do the Madison blues, we do the Madison blues baby. Rock away your blues!" (-George Thorogood)
Madison Heights is a Detroit suburb with about 30,000 residents. As one of the largest of the Metro Detroit suburbs, it was incorporated and given its own municipal government. Since then, business has boomed thanks to nearby Detroit center and the suburban appeal Madison Heights offers its citizens. It's no secret this is where you come when you're tired of the Detroit rat race but are still into launching your own business. This town is fun, entrepreneurial and multicultural. Welcome to the mix! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Madison Heights offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Madison Heights. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Madison Heights can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.