77 Studio Apartments for rent in Roseville, MI
- Roseville Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Roseville Apartments with Garages (5)
- Roseville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Roseville Apartments with Parking (11)
- Roseville Apartments with Pools (2)
- Roseville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Roseville Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Roseville Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Fraser Studio Apartments (1)
- St. Clair Shores Studio Apartments (3)
- Warren Studio Apartments (2)
- Mount Clemens Studio Apartments (1)
- Sterling Heights Studio Apartments (3)
- Utica Studio Apartments (1)
- Madison Heights Studio Apartments (1)
- Detroit Studio Apartments (22)
- Royal Oak Studio Apartments (1)
- Troy Studio Apartments (1)
"So heres a song for all the lovers/Heres a tune that they can share/May they dance all night to the fiddle and the banjo/The way we did at the Roseville Fair." Bill Staines, "Roseville Fair"
Roseville is just 21 miles from Detroit, but it feels a lot more like a small town. Roseville is in Macomb Township, which is a down-to-earth part of the metro Detroit area. Roseville, along with St. Clair Shores, was once part of Erin Township, before that split up into its current cities including Eastpointe and the Grosse Pointes. This is a great place to be if you want to work hard, come home, and have a comfortable life. The advantage of Roseville is that its far enough outside of the city of Detroit, yet it's close enough that you can go into the city whenever you want. Even better, unlike some other burbs of Detroit, Roseville is actually affordable for working families. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Roseville living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Roseville during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.