144 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Harper Woods, MI
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Harper Woods (2)
- Harper Woods Accessible Apartments (1)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Garages (3)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Parking (7)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Pools (1)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Harper Woods Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Harper Woods Furnished Apartments (1)
- Harper Woods Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Harper Woods (2)
- Eastpointe 3 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- St. Clair Shores 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Roseville 3 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Warren 3 Bedroom Apartments (34)
- Hamtramck 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Mount Clemens 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Hazel Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Sterling Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Detroit 3 Bedroom Apartments (222)
- Madison Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
Sometimes, town names are mysterious, with histories that are difficult to trace -- not so with Harper Woods, Michigan. When the city was incorporated in 1951, it was a wooded area near Harper Avenue -- magnificent simplicity!
The first settlement in Harper Woods, Mich., was established when a man named Casper Salter put down a claim along a rugged wagon trail called Pumpkin Hook Road, nearly 100 years before the town was incorporated. Salter and Pumpkin Hook must have already been taken, right? Although, Salter did get a park in town named after him as a consolation prize. Lying in the east suburbs of Detroit, Harper Woods is just north of Grosse Pointe, made famous in the John Cusack film "Grosse Pointe Blank." It's on the plain less than a mile away from the shoreline of Lake St. Clair and the Canadian border beyond. The nice mix of owner occupied properties and apartments for rent make Harper Woods a good place to search for a new home or even short term housing on a month-to-month basis. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Harper Woods provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Harper Woods. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.