533 Cheap Apartments for rent in Farmington Hills, MI
- Farmington Hills Accessible Apartments (7)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Garages (14)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Parking (21)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Pools (12)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Farmington Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Farmington Hills Furnished Apartments (2)
- Farmington Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Farmington Hills?
Looking for a place to settle in? Farmington Hills is a prosperous city in Oakland County.
Farmington Hills is distinctly a white-collar city, with 88.96% of the workforce employed in the white-collar job market. This is well above the nationwide average. But this doesn't mean blue-collar jobs are scarce or frowned upon. They exist in abundance too. In spite of its small city status, this city has a reasonably high percentage of young, single, and upwardly-mobile experts. This makes it an excellent place for people looking to mingle or seek life partners. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Farmington Hills takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Farmington Hills by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Farmington Hills in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Farmington Hills.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Farmington Hills. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Farmington Hills.