667 Apartments for rent in Dearborn, MI with Balconies
- Dearborn Accessible Apartments (2)
- Dearborn Apartments with Garages (35)
- Dearborn Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Dearborn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Dearborn Apartments with Parking (37)
- Dearborn Apartments with Pools (4)
- Dearborn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Dearborn Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Dearborn Furnished Apartments (4)
- Dearborn Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Allen Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Dearborn Heights Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Lincoln Park Apartments with Balconies (1)
- River Rouge Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Taylor Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Inkster Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Southgate Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Wyandotte Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Garden City Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Detroit Apartments with Balconies (108)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Dearborn?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Dearborn?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Dearborn?
Looking for more information about Dearborn? You’ve come to the right place! A suburb of Detroit and the eighth largest city in Michigan, Dearborn is the world headquarters of the Ford Motor Company. That may sound like a big deal, and it is, but when you really get down to it, Dearborn is just another Michigan suburban town.See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Dearborn renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.