523 Apartments for rent in Birmingham, MI with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Birmingham (5)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Birmingham (11)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Birmingham (18)
- Birmingham Accessible Apartments (1)
- Birmingham Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Birmingham Apartments with Garages (32)
- Birmingham Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Birmingham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (30)
- Birmingham Apartments with Parking (43)
- Birmingham Apartments with Pools (3)
- Birmingham Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Birmingham Furnished Apartments (9)
- Birmingham Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Bloomfield Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Berkley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Clawson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Washer-Dryers (65)
- Troy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Southfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Oak Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Ferndale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Pontiac Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Birmingham?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Birmingham?
The 1990s TV show “Tool Time” was about a funny, sweet family that lived in a charming Michigan suburb. The show's star, Tim Allen, grew up in Birmingham, Michigan. Birmingham seems just like the same pleasant, old-fashioned little town in the show. Coincidence? I think not.
Birmingham may have originated as a Native American town in the 1800s, but today it’s one of the most popular suburbs for hip young singles and families. Birmingham is so appealing because it has tons of quirky, unique downtown shopping options, a walkable downtown area and great schools. Residents are often active, successful and well educated. The culture embraces cafes, independent shops and galleries over malls and chain restaurants. At the same time, if you want major retail chains, they’re only a couple miles away. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Birmingham offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Birmingham. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Birmingham can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.