221 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Birmingham, MI
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Birmingham (20)
- Birmingham Accessible Apartments (1)
- Birmingham Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Birmingham Apartments with Garages (37)
- Birmingham Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Birmingham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (38)
- Birmingham Apartments with Parking (52)
- Birmingham Apartments with Pools (5)
- Birmingham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (45)
- Birmingham Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Birmingham Furnished Apartments (9)
- Birmingham Luxury Apartments (4)
- Birmingham Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Birmingham (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Birmingham (6)
- Bloomfield Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Berkley 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Clawson 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Royal Oak 3 Bedroom Apartments (44)
- Troy 3 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Southfield 3 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Oak Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Madison Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Ferndale 3 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Pontiac 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
The 1990s TV show “Tool Time” was about a funny, sweet family that lived in a charming Michigan suburb. The show's star, Tim Allen, grew up in Birmingham, Michigan. Birmingham seems just like the same pleasant, old-fashioned little town in the show. Coincidence? I think not.
Birmingham may have originated as a Native American town in the 1800s, but today it’s one of the most popular suburbs for hip young singles and families. Birmingham is so appealing because it has tons of quirky, unique downtown shopping options, a walkable downtown area and great schools. Residents are often active, successful and well educated. The culture embraces cafes, independent shops and galleries over malls and chain restaurants. At the same time, if you want major retail chains, they’re only a couple miles away. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Birmingham provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Birmingham. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.