851 Apartments for rent in Auburn Hills, MI with Balconies
- Auburn Hills Accessible Apartments (3)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Garages (9)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Parking (12)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Pools (9)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Auburn Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Auburn Hills Furnished Apartments (4)
- Auburn Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pontiac Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Bloomfield Hills Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Lake Orion Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Rochester Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Birmingham Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Troy Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Waterford Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Clawson Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Auburn Hills?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Auburn Hills?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Auburn Hills?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Auburn Hills renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.