308 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Auburn Hills, MI
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Auburn Hills (2)
- Auburn Hills Accessible Apartments (2)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Garages (6)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Parking (10)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Pools (7)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Auburn Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Auburn Hills Furnished Apartments (2)
- Auburn Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Auburn Hills (2)
- Pontiac 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Rochester Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Bloomfield Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Birmingham 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Troy 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Waterford 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Berkley 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Village of Clarkston 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Royal Oak 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Southfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Auburn Hills?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Auburn Hills offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Auburn Hills, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.