902 Apartments for rent in Auburn Hills, MI with Garages
- Auburn Hills Accessible Apartments (3)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Parking (9)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Pools (6)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Auburn Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Auburn Hills Furnished Apartments (3)
- Auburn Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pontiac Apartments with Garages (5)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Garages (8)
- Bloomfield Hills Apartments with Garages (2)
- Lake Orion Apartments with Garages (2)
- Rochester Apartments with Garages (2)
- Birmingham Apartments with Garages (4)
- Troy Apartments with Garages (14)
- Waterford Apartments with Garages (5)
- Clawson Apartments with Garages (3)
- Village of Clarkston Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Auburn Hills?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Auburn Hills?
Auburn Hills apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.