1,090 Apartments for rent in Royal Oak, MI with Gyms
- Royal Oak Accessible Apartments (2)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Garages (34)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Parking (40)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Pools (4)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Washer-Dryers (36)
- Royal Oak Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Royal Oak Furnished Apartments (8)
- Royal Oak Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Oak Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Ferndale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Birmingham Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Hazel Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Troy Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Southfield Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Warren Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Detroit Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Gyms (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Royal Oak?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Royal Oak?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Royal Oak?
"Life is my friend /Rake it up to take it in /Wrap me in your cinnamon /Especially in Michigan /...well I could be your friend" (-Red Hot Chili Peppers"Especially in Michigan")
Life can be grand if you find your next home in Royal Oak, Michigan. If you want to live near Detroit, but far from the crime-infested, economically depressed metropolitan areas, Royal Oak has got your back. Great schools, abundant parks, and safe streets all make "Tree City, U.S.A." a great place to raise a family. If music, food, and shows are what you're after, the vibrant downtown is one of the nation's best places for nighttime play. If tennis, golf, jogging, or other active pursuits are more appealing, the city contains more than 50 local parks. Spend a few days and you'll quickly discover why this is one of Michigan's most popular suburban towns. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Royal Oak renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.