720 Apartments for rent in Plymouth, MI with Gyms
- Plymouth Accessible Apartments (3)
- Plymouth Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Plymouth Apartments with Garages (7)
- Plymouth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Plymouth Apartments with Parking (11)
- Plymouth Apartments with Pools (2)
- Plymouth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Plymouth Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Plymouth Furnished Apartments (1)
- Plymouth Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Northville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Livonia Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Westland Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Novi Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Farmington Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Walled Lake Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Romulus Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Ypsilanti Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Southfield Apartments with Gyms (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Plymouth?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Plymouth?
Cheap real estate (back in the day): The first settlers of Plymouth spent only $1.25 an acre for the original 240 acres of land that now makes up the city of Plymouth. You sure can't get real estate that cheap here anymore!
Plymouth is 2.22 square miles of awesome. Located midway between Detroit and Ann Arbor, Plymouth is the perfect compromise for people who just can't choose. Plymouth is the newer and more desirable half of the Plymouth-Livonia district. Plymouth wins big with its close location to some important roads in both the Detroit and Ann Arbor metro areas. The town has easy access to I-96, I-275 and the east-west Highway 14 taking you right into Ann Arbor. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Plymouth renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.