407 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Randallstown, MD
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Randallstown (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Randallstown (4)
- Randallstown Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Randallstown Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Randallstown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Randallstown Apartments with Parking (4)
- Randallstown Apartments with Pools (5)
- Randallstown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Randallstown Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Randallstown Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Owings Mills 3 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Milford Mill 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Garrison 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Lochearn 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Reisterstown 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Woodlawn 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Ellicott City 3 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Pikesville 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Catonsville 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Ilchester 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
Named after two 18th Century tavern keepers, Randallstown is located in historic Baltimore County. Minutes away from the city, this historic town is home to a historical landmark: the Choate House, a two and a half story stone building built in 1810.
Randallstown has more to offer than history. Its an urban suburb that has plenty of culture, cuisine and adventure. If you're in the mood for Indian, visit Akbar Palace for some chicken vindaloo. Or if soul food is more your style, Southern Blues is sure to satisfy. Not a foodie, not to worry. Randallstown, MD has plenty of historical and entertaining activities to partake in. The Real Feel Art Gallery exhibits the work of local artist William Thomas, whose inspiring pieces warm the heart and soul. Randallstown is also close to nearby Baltimore City, the Baltimore Aquarium and Baltimore Harbor. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Randallstown provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Randallstown. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.