2,383 Apartments for rent in Middle River, MD with Washer-Dryers
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Middle River (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Middle River (3)
- Middle River Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Middle River Apartments with Garages (3)
- Middle River Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Middle River Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Middle River Apartments with Parking (6)
- Middle River Apartments with Pools (3)
- Middle River Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Middle River Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Essex Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Rossville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- White Marsh Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Rosedale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Perry Hall Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Overlea Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Dundalk Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Edgemere Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Joppatowne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Carney Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Middle River?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Middle River?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Middle River?
Though small in size and area, Middle River, Maryland boasts a strong piece of U.S. military history. The Glenn L Martin Company, predecessor to giant Lockheed Martin, was headquartered there -- the same company that built the atomic bomb wielding _Enola Gay_and _Boxcar_B-29 bombers. Today the town's atmosphere is a lot more residential focused.
Situated about 10 miles northeast of Baltimore, Middle River (no it's not in the middle of a river) has a toe-hold on Maryland's beloved Chesapeake Bay coastline. While most of that cragged coast is dominated by the Glenn L Martin Airport, the rest is filled with owned homes and rental spaces. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Middle River offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Middle River. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Middle River can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.