143 Apartments for Rent in Fort Washington, MD with Balconies
- Fort Washington Accessible Apartments (2)
- Fort Washington Apartments with Garages (1)
- Fort Washington Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Fort Washington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Fort Washington Apartments with Parking (6)
- Fort Washington Apartments with Pools (2)
- Fort Washington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Fort Washington Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Fort Washington Furnished Apartments (2)
- Fort Washington Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Fort Hunt Apartments with Balconies (3)
- National Harbor Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Accokeek Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Oxon Hill Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Hybla Valley Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Glassmanor Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Huntington Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Groveton Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Temple Hills Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Mount Vernon Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Fort Washington?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Fort Washington?
Fort Washington has been standing guard by our nation's capital since 1809.
Bordering Washington, D.C., Fort Washington in Maryland was named after the fort that provided the only guard for the capital in the early 19th century. Located west of Maryland Route 210 in Prince George's County, this town is marked by rolling green hills and tall trees. This is the place to be if you love history, hiking and educational fun. If you listen, you might just hear marching drums and cannon fire!
Having trouble with Craigslist Fort Washington? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Fort Washington renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.