434 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Coral Hills, MD
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Coral Hills (1)
- Coral Hills Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Coral Hills Apartments with Garages (1)
- Coral Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Coral Hills Apartments with Parking (3)
- Coral Hills Apartments with Pools (1)
- Coral Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Coral Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Coral Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Coral Hills (2)
- Capitol Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Suitland 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Silver Hill 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Walker Mill 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- District Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cheverly 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Forestville 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Landover 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Summerfield 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Camp Springs 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Coral Hills, Maryland, was named for the fossilized remnants of sea life that can be found in the area.
Sitting on the edge of Washington, D.C., Coral Hills, M.D., is a long-established suburb that was historically home to federal workers and military personnel stationed at Andrews Air Force Base and the U.S. Navy yard. Like many of the cities that sprouted in the shadow of our nation's capital, the town was built for function, not style. The saying, "you shouldn't judge a book by its cover" fits well here. If you can overlook a lack of both acreage and distinct architecture, your savvy self can find a home for rent in Coral Hills that allows you to enjoy all the benefits its proximity to the big city has to offer. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Coral Hills provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Coral Hills. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.