172 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Catonsville, MD
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Catonsville (2)
- Catonsville Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Catonsville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Catonsville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Catonsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Catonsville Apartments with Parking (10)
- Catonsville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Catonsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Catonsville Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Catonsville Furnished Apartments (4)
- Catonsville Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Catonsville (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Catonsville (6)
- Woodlawn 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Ilchester 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Arbutus 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Elkridge 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Lochearn 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Milford Mill 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Ellicott City 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Linthicum 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Jessup 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Randallstown 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Catonsville?
Well you know I went to Baltimore /So confident and wise / [...] /And let them see these things you see / And hear the words you say -- From "Baltimore" by Lyle Lovett
If there are any words to say about what you see in Baltimore, they should be about how confident and wise you are about your decision to move there. Catonsville, Maryland is just nine short miles from Baltimore, sandwiched between Woodlawn to the North and Arbutus to the South East. Somehow, though, Catonsville still manages to stand out as a premier residential and business hub. Despite its modest size, this town has been able to pack itself into 13 small communities, making it the 17th largest Maryland community.
Having trouble with Craigslist Catonsville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Catonsville are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Catonsville near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Catonsville that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.