285 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Brock Hall, MD
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Brock Hall (1)
- Brock Hall Accessible Apartments (1)
- Brock Hall Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Brock Hall Apartments with Garages (1)
- Brock Hall Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Brock Hall Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Brock Hall Apartments with Parking (2)
- Brock Hall Apartments with Pools (1)
- Brock Hall Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Brock Hall Furnished Apartments (1)
- Marlboro Village 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Kettering 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Upper Marlboro 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Westphalia 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Largo 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lake Arbor 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bowie 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Marlton 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Forestville 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Rosaryville 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Having been settled by Europeans around 1695, the area around Brock Hall is chock-full of history. Daniel Carroll, one of the signers of the United States Constitution, is believed to have been born in a nearby home.
Brock Hall is a relatively large community, considering the fact that it's considered a census-designated place rather than a city or town. There were 9,552 residents at the time of the last census. With over 13 square miles to spread out in, though, the population density remains low even in the face of consistent population growth. Luckily for residents who enjoy their seclusion, this growth has been insufficient to overcrowd the area, and they're more than happy to enjoy their gorgeous houses with the few neighbors they actually have. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Brock Hall provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Brock Hall. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.