201 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Edgewood, MD
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Edgewood (4)
- Edgewood Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Edgewood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Edgewood Apartments with Parking (5)
- Edgewood Apartments with Pools (2)
- Edgewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Edgewood Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Edgewood Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Edgewood (4)
- Riverside 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bel Air South 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Aberdeen 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Middle River 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- White Marsh 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Perry Hall 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Essex 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Carney 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Rosedale 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Dundalk 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Edgewood?
Edgewood is home of the Poole's Island Light, the oldest lighthouse in Maryland.
Edgewood is a community of 24,000 people. Most people who live here commute to nearby cities or towns for work. It's main claim to fame is that it has the oldest lighthouse in the state, Poole's Island Light, which is also the fourth largest lighthouse in the state. You can't actually visit the lighthouse though, since the island it's on was used for artillery and bombing practice in the 1940s. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Edgewood offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Edgewood, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.